Thursday, January 19, 2012

Whats in my bag?

I love these kinds of posts, I'm quite nosy and love seeing what other people carry round with them, so here´s a sneak peak into my bag....


So this is my bag, it is made by Guess and my lovely boyfriend bought it me for Christmas as he knew how much i loved it, i love the suede tassle on the front, it has a back zipped pocket, an inside zipped pocket and 3, sections inside for you phone and other bits, it also (just fits my IPad in it, unfastened) Perfect.


Most important item first, my iphone4, i am still looking for the perfect inexpensive swarovski crystal case for it though...


Makeup bits in one of the pockets, i have, from the top down: tissues, Sephora glass nail file, hair clip and bobble, Barry M lip gloss (toffee), Bourjois corrector pen (brilliant for spots), collection 2000 cream puff (in powder puff 2), Heart shaped folding bag holder, Kiko supergloss (112), Kiko natural concealer (2), mini tweezers, Burts Bee´s lipbalm (acai berry) and Yves rocher chocolate orange lipbalm (ltd edt xmas ´10).




My boyfriend got me this magnifying rose shaped compact mirror as a stocking filler for xmas, its plastic so nice and light to carry around, Kiko (fix wet & dry 02) compact powder foundation.




Alcohol gel ( just in case i need to eat while out shopping and cant wash my hands),  I Love.. white chocolate praline hand lotion.


Tinkerbell gloves, it isn't actually cold enough to wear them yet but i hate having cold hands, so they are in my bag "just in case" .


Hello kitty earphones, my boyfriend got me them last Christmas and they have 3 different size silicone bits you can change so they fit your ears perfectly and this cute little pouch to stop them getting tangled or dirty, a must for listening to music on my iPhone or watching films/ TV on my ipad.


Aaah  my Ipad2 , I'm obsessed with it, i like to take it everywhere with me.


My sunglasses, my boyfriend bout them for me for our anniversary, i was getting my lenses changed in my glasses and needed a new pair of sunglasses, because where i live its sunny every day and i need to wear them everyday, especially for driving i always but the best quality when it comes to eyewear. These are Chanel 5181-B  understated, elegant and completely plastic so i can wear them on my head to keep my hair back when they are not on my face. I hate those metal and rubber bits for your nose, they get stuck in your hair. And i love the quilted case that came with these.



In the back pocket i keep, a mini notepad and pen, a wet-wipe, a folding fabric carrier bag ( so many places don't give you bags now), 2 sachets decaf coffee, 2 fruit teas and 1 redbush tea, just incase i cant get a decaffeinated hot drink while out. ( i don't have caffeine, it causes your body to release insulin therefore creating a fat storing environment rather than a fat burning environment, and i want to burn fat! more on this coming soon! )


In the inside pocket i keep After bite ( for mosquito bites, which i get all the time), tampon, plasters, decongestants, ibuprofen, pepto-bismal, eye drops and 4head stick ( if you don't have one of these GET one!, i would prefer not to put painkillers into my body and this is brilliant for getting rid of headaches, its just a menthol crystal that you rub across your forehead.)


And last but not least.. My Guess purse, almost matches my bag and nearly always empty.

I hope you liked Whats in my bag, would you add anything?

1 comment: