Friday, January 20, 2012

5 good things

So here are this Friday's 5 good things.......

1. my lovely boyfriend surprised me with roses this morning, for no reason, just because he felt like it aaaawww



 2. It was my father in laws birthday a few days ago so we are going out for a meal tomorrow to celebrate. Food and getting dressed up = 2 of my favourite things.

3. The weather, its usually freezing here in January, and i bought 3 new coats last year and haven't had a chance to wear any of them yet, however i am certainly not complaining, give me sunshine over a coat any day.




4. I went to the beauty wholesalers to restock my gels so i can do my nails over the weekend, they are in desperate need of infilling, or maybe redoing completely. I love doing my nails, i find it really relaxing, more so with gels than acrylics ( the filing, the buffing, the smell).

5. These arrived in the post this morning, i ordered them a week ago from look fantastic as they were reduced to 70 pound with free international delivery.




I had a pair of GHD´s when they first came out in the UK, a hairdresser put me on the 6 week waiting list for them and i remember them being really expensive when they first came out especially compared to other straighteners, but they were the first of its kind to have ceramic plates and reach such high temperatures and they worked wonders on my really frizzy hair. i used them every day for about a year until they exploded in my face, i sent them back and they repaired them, a year later they exploded again and went in the bin. so 5 years later i am hoping i wont have the same problem.

So what are your 5 good things this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment