Friday, January 13, 2012

5 good things

Every Friday i am going to list 5 good things of the week, Hopefully this will make me more grateful for the things i have and outweigh the negative things from the week. So this weeks 5 goof things are:

1. The January sales have finally started! - in Spain Christmas isn't celebrated until the 6th of January so the sales don't start until after then. Sparkly shoes and party dresses have all been bought, now i just need an excuse to wear them!

2. My Boyfriend - I am so grateful to have him in my life.

3. My IPAD - I got this for Christmas and have been glued to it ever since.

4. Holographic nail polish - Everytime i glance down at my sparkly nails they make me smile. (Review coming soon)

5. My Amazon deliver has finally arrived and i cant wait to start reading the books i ordered and play zumba for Wii.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Charlotte, I just started following! I live in Spain too, well just for this year - Look forward to your posts!

    H x

    http://englishexile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, i was starting to feel like i was talking to myself x

      Delete