Thursday, January 19, 2012

My furry friends

I love having pets, especially cats, i think any furry animal has the ability to calm you down and make you happier just by stroking them. It makes me happy to hear a cat purr when you stroke them, its like they are loving you back, even though you know as soon as they have had enough being stroked they will just walk away.

Unfortunately when i left England i had to leave my cat Bailey behind, he still lives in our old house with my brother who looks after him, he was our family cat and is perfectly happy with my brother and his girlfriend for company. He still remembers who i am when i go home. He is a big, sleek muscular boy cat and prowls around the house like he owns the place.


Next up is Cookie, she just wandered into my parents house one day and refused to leave, she has moved house with them now and much prefers her new house. My dad pretends he doesn't like cats, he never liked Bailey but he loves Cookie. We named her after the cookie-dough colouring of her fur but the colour keeps changing, sometimes she looks pink. We affectionately call her fluff fluff.


Here is my Princess, when my mum went to check a house after the tenants had left to go back to her home country, she found her locked in the house, abandoned so called me to come with her and rescue her. we took her to the vets to be checked out and she was underweight but fine and needed a loving home, so she went to live with my mum and dad. She is a ragdoll cat and just goes floppy when you try to pick her up.


This picture was taken in the summer, as you can see from the next pictures her fur has doubled in size as she gained her winter coat, she is so fluffy and squishable, and completely stupid.


I would love for her to live with me, but my boyfriend has a dog and he wouldn't even think about not eating her if she lived with us.



This was me and princess on Christmas day at my parents house.


And here is Alfie, My boyfriends Springer spaniel. He is noisy, smelly, snores, pushes me out of the way and trips me up, slobbers on me and wakes me up at night. My boyfriend loves him.


The one advantage, i like walking, Alfie likes walking.

Have you got any furry friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment