Tuesday, January 17, 2012

REVIEW: Flormar holographic nail enamel

If Cinderella wore nail polish to the ball, it would have been this one.

                                                     Flormar nail enamel shade 392

                               (apologies for the grown out gel nails, i need to infill them at the weekend)
I LOVE this nail polish, unfortunately it is difficult to photograph but in reality it is the perfect holographic silver made up of the tiniest opalescent glitter particles, full coverage in 2 coats and its been on my nails over a week and hasn't chipped yet. ( although they are gel nails so polish does tend to last better on them due to the hardness.)

And a huge bonus...... It only cost 2.99€

I bought it from the new Flormar shop in centro commercial Nueva condomina in Murcia, but there are new shops opening up in other areas and you can buy from the UK Flormar website, it looks like they do international delivery too.

Click here to go to the UK website

Click here to go to the Spanish website ( language can be changed and there is a bigger selection of the products available but it doesn't look like online shopping is available yet)

The shop had only just opened when i went in just before Christmas and they had a huge collection of nail varnishes which is what drew me in, i bought about 6 different colours and have been very impressed with most of them, excellent value for money. Some of the other cosmetics seemed overpriced but as i haven't experienced the quality of them yet i cant judge. I did however buy an amazing mascara from there. Review coming soon!!!!

Whats your favourite nail polish?   have you tried anything from this brand?


Disclaimer: i am not affiliated with this company and all products i review have been purchased with my own money or given to me as gifts ( unless otherwise stated).

6 comments:

  1. Great post, look forward to more when i check back really soon,

    New Follower!
    We have a fashion blog which we would love you to check out when you get the chance
    http://undercoverstylelover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha your about me made me laugh. The world is a crazy place. My dad always said, "The world is nuts." Anyways, I am a mega fan of glitter polish. I found that just buying real glitter and using clear polish does the trick for a cute cheap manicure.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried this brand before but this looks so pretty! Glitter nail polish is the best :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice glitter polish:)

    xoxo-Laila

    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great nails with fantastic glitter nail polish! This looks really pretty, glamorous and stylish so keep up the great work!

    Nice Post on a Cool Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that is a gorgeous color, I really like it.

    My favorite brand is Orly, I've never heard of the brand you shared, but it's a great price and looks fantastic. I might have to try it :)


    xo

    http://www.DolledUpDaily.com

    Haylee

    ReplyDelete