Friday, January 20, 2012

I Love..... Flormar repair & care cuticle oil

Cuticle oil is a very important part of my daily routine, if you have artificial nails then it should be part of your daily routine too, even on natural nails i would recommend using it a few times a week at least.

Cuticle oil moisturisers the cuticle and surrounding skin, stopping the skin cracking or peeling, preventing lifting of artificial nails and promotes the growth of stronger longer nails.


I was a bit wary of the yellow colour at first but its smells divine, like lemon sherbet, it is in a nail varnish bottle and has a lovely soft brush, ideal for applying just the right amount. I have had many different oils in different bottles before, squeezy tubes and dropper types are a pain compared to this. I use it every morning after my shower and every night before bed, also during the day at my desk before applying hand lotion if i remember.

This really makes a difference to my gel nails, i don't get any lifting and when they start to grow out and my cuticles don't start to look dry and raggedy like they do when i don't use a product like this.

It cost 4.99€ from Flormar cosmetics, website here i think it is 2.50 pound on the UK website.

Disclaimer: All products i review have been bought with my own money or bought for me as a gift unless otherwise stated. Honest opinions always.

No comments:

Post a Comment