Thursday, March 15, 2012

Perfect hair

After years of trying to find the perfect solution to my thick, wavy,  frizz-bomb hair i have finally found my perfect hair routine, here it is....

Step 1. Wash and condition with Gliss Asiatic straight shampoo and conditioning treatment which contains keratin to smooth and repair the hair and has completely changed the texture and condition, it smells lovely too. I´m not sure if this is available in the UK or USA but it is easy to find in Spain.

Step 2. John Freida 3 day straight, a few sprays of this followed by a blasting from my hair dryer and my hair is quite straight but still frizzy. Available in Boots and most supermarkets in UK.

Step 3. GHD straighteners. i now remember why i used to love my first pair so much, they are the only ones that seem to keep my hair straight too. I then apply a bit of the John Freida Sheer blonde Gleam cream from mid lengths to ends and that seals the deal.

Finally perfectly straight hair for 3 days

And here is my self inflicted injury from my conical curling wand on my birthday, hopefully it wont scar too badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment