Monday, March 12, 2012

My Birthday!!!

So... on Saturday 10th March i turned 26, i had a nice chilled out day with the boyfriend, he bought me the Marc Jacobs Daisy eau so fresh perfume gift set, which i LOVE... from my parents i got Real Techniques makeup brushes which i have wanted since they came out last year ( i will probably review them soon).

Jay wrote a message in the sand at the beach

I´m not naked, honest!!

We had some lunch at the beach then went to play crazy golf, luckily we were the only people there so nobody got in our way, then we went home and chilled out in the sun before i went to my parents to have a bath and get ready, Most of my going out clothes are stored at their house.

We went out for a meal with my parents at night

A birthday cuddle with princess

The birthday candles were a bit dangerous, i was so concerned about setting fire to my hair that i forgot to make a wish and had to relight them to blow them out again.

Close up of hair and makeup

i kept the look natural and glowy to highlight my slight tan, all eyeshadows were from the urban decay NAKED palette. I used my Babyliss pro conical want to curl my hair and it touched my neck slightly for less than a second and now i have a big burn there which will probably scar... the price we pay for beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment