Monday, March 26, 2012

Nail of the day: Kiko nail effects

I spotted Kiko had some new nail colours out this week and i couldn't resit snapping up a few of them, so after infilling my nails at the weekend i tried out 2 of my new purchases.

I love this colour, its a really deep raspberry (red toned pink) and as with most Kiko polishes is perfectly opaque in 2 coats.

This is from the "rock top" shatter range and it is a white gold shimmer (number 615) with a shatter effect, it tones down the darker colour nicely and adds a different touch, i think this would look nicer over a paler or brighter colour. I love that these dry in seconds too, so if your polish is starting to chip or you are getting bored with the colour you can just add a layer of shatter and with a few minutes your good to go.

You can see the full range of nail polishes and buy online at Kiko´s website nail polishes start from less than 2 pound and are excellent quality.

Disclaimer: i am not affiliated with this brand and the products were purchased with my own money

2 comments: