Friday, March 9, 2012

5 good things

I haven't been very happy for the last few weeks ( a multitude of little things getting me down), therefore no 5 good things for the last few weeks, so its about time i wrote some:

1. I got my hair done yesterday, highlights and a trim and it was much needed. As my hair is naturally blonde my roots weren't too bad even though it hadn't been touched since before Christmas but i hadn't realised how bad it must have looked until i saw my reflection after, my hair looks a million times better now.

2. The sun is getting hot hot hot here and i am taking full advantage of it, eating my breakfast and lunch outside and reading a book in the sun during my 3 hour siesta (lunch break). My skin is slightly bronzed and glowy and i look and feel much healthier for a bit of warmth again.

3. Its my birthday tomorrow and whilst its a good thing that i have made it to the grand old age of 26 it does mean that i will no longer be 25 and am officially a "grown up". Then again i could always just be "25 again".

4. Birthday cake- i have asked my mum to bake me one because i haven't had a proper birthday cake for years and i really want one this year and i don't eat processed foods so there´s no way i could just go out and buy one, i think homemade always tastes best anyway.

5. Birthday presents.... pretty self explanatory that they are a good thing.

2 comments: