Friday, February 17, 2012

5 good things

Here is this Friday's 5 good things....

1.My big fat gypsy wedding is back on TV. I find it fascinating to watch and i love how ridiculous it all is and how amazing some of the dresses are. If you haven't seen or heard of the show check this out.

2. Its not getting dark now until after 7pm which means spring is on its way, and i cant wait for winter to be over.

3. My lovely boyfriend bought me a new Guess bag for Valentines day, its from the same collection as this one that he got me for Christmas, but is smaller and a cross body style in black pony skin. I seem to be building quite a collection of Guess bags now. (image from google, ps it looks a lot nicer in real life)

4. I finally got to read the end of Bridget Jones´diary, i have always loved the films but hadn't read the book until this year. However my book ended on December 9th with no blank pages at the end which i thought was odd as it seemed unfinished, so i got a second hand copy of the book the other day which had all of the missing pages so i finally got to finish the book.

5. It´s Friday, i finally get 2 days off work to relax.

Happy weekend everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment