Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine´s Day

Happy Valentines day everybody!!!!!!! I hope everybody is spending the day with people they love, whether it is one special person or all of your family and friends,

Today i am at work all day but i will be going out for a meal with my lovely boyfriend tonight. We exchanged cards and gifts this morning, he bought me a lovely Guess bag and i still have my roses that he bought me last week, they have blossomed beautifully and have completely changed colour, they are still red on the outside but bright fuchsia in the centres, they are gorgeous!

Introducing The Boyfriend....

This is my lovely boyfriend Jay, it is our 3rd Valentines together and i have never been happier, i cant imagine life without him, these are a few photographs from Christmas..

He is 9 years older than me and we are from very different backgrounds, but we are a perfect match. We are both from England, me from the North and him from the South and we met here in Spain.

Now i am going for a nice bubble bath, try on a million outfits before i decide i have nothing to wear ( despite having about 80 dresses still with the labels on in my wardrobe) then probably settle on the first thing i tried on. Then i just need to do my hair and make-up so that when i finish work at 8pm i can go home, quickly get changed and go to the restaurant. Its a good job we get a 3 hour lunch break in Spain!

I hope your day is filled with love and happiness xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment