Friday, February 3, 2012

5 good things

Its time for my Friday 5 good things again so here goes....

1.New car- i got a new car this week! Ive had a Peugeot 206cc since i moved to Spain 6 years ago, i had always wanted a convertible so moving to a hot country seemed the perfect time to get one. Th novelty wore off after about 3 years- leather seats, no air con, alloy gear stick and pedals = a hot grumpy Charlotte. So when my Dad was offered a ford fiesta steel this week he bought it for me and is selling my old car for me. It is a company car and he managed to get it sign written within a few hours of me agreeing to have it. But it has air con which is the main thing i needed and a lot more space than my tiny convertible so is much more practical, now i just need to remember to fill it up with Diesel not petrol.

2. Medieval times- This weekend there is a medieval market in the historic city of Orihuela, i went last year and it was brilliant, everybody is dressed up in medieval clothes, the cobbled streets are covered in straw, there was jousting, birds of prey shows, amazing food, thousands of stalls with all handmade chocolates, jewellery and anything else you could think of, i will be going on Sunday with my mum and leaving my boyfriend at home with his Xbox, here are some photographs from last year:







3. TOWIE- the only way is Essex is back on our TV screens and i love it. My boyfriend, who incidentally is from Essex cant bear to watch it and hates the way it portrays Essex, ( ive never been to Essex so cant argue) so i have to wait until its on ITV player and watch it on my own.

4. Roses- My lovely boyfriend bought me roses again today, not just because he felt like it this time though. Apparently these are for valentines day but he is buying them today because they will be four times the price next week, lol fair enough. They make my office smell lovely anyway. If anyone has any tips to make them last longer i would love to know.....


5. Bubble baths- I love a good bubble bath, unfortunately we only have a shower at our house so i have to go to my parents house if i want a bath. There is nothing nicer than a nice hot bubble bath when its cold outside especially when it smells like cake!
This is the sweet cake bubble bath and shimmering body lotion from Sephora´s Christmas collection, i got it from my brother this Christmas and it smells divine!!! and how cute is the packaging!

This is last years Christmas collection- irresistible caramel- also smells divine. I alternate between these two and the chocolate scent from the permanent collection. I'm trying to make the limited edition sets last as long as possible because i know i will never be able to get them again.


What are your 5 good things this week?







No comments:

Post a Comment