Thursday, September 20, 2012

Review: Flormar 2x DUO chrome nail enamel

I bought this nail polish while I was out shopping last week and as with most Flormar polishes it is great quality, dries quite fast and is opaque in 2 coats. It was more expensive at 4.90€ than their regular range which is 2.90€ but it is still cheaper than most drugstore polishes and the quality outweighs most other similar priced brands.

I have the colour DC06 which is a lovely purple that changes to a greyish colour with a hint of mossy green, the duo chrome isn't that dramatic but it does add another dimension to the nails. It is available in a few other colours but this was the only one that really took my fancy at the moment. I think it will probably look even better with a matte topcoat but I haven't tried it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment