Friday, September 21, 2012

5 good things

I have been MIA again for a few weeks, but this time i have a good excuse, starting with my first good thing:

1. I have started an NVQ in Beauty therapy (level 2), my job was really getting me down and i felt like i would be stuck behind my desk forever doing laborious jobs i don't enjoy, so i did something about it, and while i am still working for my company i wont be office based for much longer as i can do all of my work from home as it is all internet/computer based now. So i get to keep the job which will pay for the course but i also get to do the course until i qualify then i can find work as a beauty therapist instead. more to come on this soon...

2. Back to school supplies, starting a new course means buying stationary and other fun things like multicoloured metallic gel pens, highlighters, sparkly notebooks and Hello Kitty pencil cases  and who doesn't like buying things like that???, at least now i have an excuse.

3. This Bag!!!!


Its by Gloria Ortiz (Spanish designer) and is super duper sparkly in real life with silver and coral/pink stripes and nude fabric woven through the handles which are long enough to go over your shoulder. The minute i saw it i wanted it, the minute i looked at the price tag i had to have it, it was literally screaming my name (look it says CHARLOTTE!!!!!) and it was 70% off the already reduced price of 99€ in the Corte Ingles outlet store. I cant wait to wear it!

4. I downloaded an App for my iphone & ipad the other week and as i had paid 2.99 for it and wasn't very impressed (as i thought a lot of things could be easily altered) i emailed the developer and told them so, the next day the emailed me back to tell me i was AMAZING, yes really, and if it wasn't for people like me giving them in depth feedback and suggestions they wouldn't be able to improve anything as they had exhausted their own ideas AND to top it off they sent me a 10 dollar Amazon gift card to spend on whatever i want as a thank you, so sometimes it does pay to complain.

5. The lovely ring Jay bought me for our anniversary, anyone who knows me knows that i love crowns, so much so that i have one tattooed onto my back, this one was bought from a small artisan stall in Guardamar night market on a midnight stroll, it is sterling silver and cubic zirconia and i love it, he also bought me a great pair of studded shoes, happy Charlotte!




What are your 5 good things this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment