Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Review: EZEspa travel rollerball

I hate long car journeys.... If i´m driving i get stressed out and then start to lose concentration after a few hours, if someone else is driving i feel really sick. So its a lose lose situation. "Going for a drive" is my worst nightmare, i don't understand how people can get enjoyment out of "going for a drive". The only reason i drive anywhere is to get to the location at the end and then get back home again.

So when i discovered EZEspa (sister brand of Kleeneze) had released a selection of essential oil rollerballs i decided to order a few and give them a try. I had the perfect opportunity this weekend when my mum asked me to come with her to Marina Dór, which is a resort town in Castellon.. a good 3 and a half hours drive from where we live. I was dreading the journey because i didn't want to be sick and every time i have been there before i have felt terrible after the long drive or got really ill on the way. But she bribed me with a trip to a new shopping centre i had never been to on the way home, and who doesn't love discovering a new shopping centre !? So i agreed to go.

The rollerball is in a nice glass bottle with a silver lid, it is designed to be applied to your pulse points ( temples, wrists, inner elbows, behind knees etc...) and its mix of essential oils (peppermint, lavender, geranium and eucalyptus) promise to ease travel sickness and prevent jetlag. I don't think i will be going on any long haul flights anytime soon so can only tell you about car sickness but for me it worked really well.

Image from Google

As soon as i got in the car i applied to my neck( just below ears), wrists, inner elbows and behind knees so that every time i moved i got a waft of the refreshing minty scent, i re-applied every 40 minutes or so when i felt it was starting to wear off and each time it gave me a bit of a boost and stopped me feeling sick. This is the first time i have ever been a passenger on a car journey this long and not felt nauseous or actually been sick so this was brilliant for me. I think the price is good at 5 pound/ 6€ as it will last a long time.

They also have a few more in the range.. i have bought the calming rollerball (which smells like roses..LOVE) and the energizing rollerball along with this one and I'm dying to try the other 2 which are sleep well and breathe easy. All Ezespa products are available from here or from your local Kleeneze distributor (UK, Ireland, Spain, Germany, Holland).

No comments:

Post a Comment