Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Glittery butterfly nails

I felt like getting a bit creative the other day when I was infilling my gel nails, so I raided my nail art kit. I found a stamp machine similar to a Konad stamp, I've had it for so long that it actually came with an instructional video (VHS)!!!

I liked the butterfly design best which was a 2 part stamp ( a solid background and a detail outline) but i wanted my French manicure to show through so only used the detail outline stamp to press butterfly's randomly across my nails,

I then applied gel top coat and dipped the tips in iridescent white glitter then used a small brush to sprinkle more into the gaps between the butterfly's then cured for 1 minute, I applied a second coat of gel top coat to seal the glitter and cured again... Voila sparkly butterfly nails

They would look great for a wedding or if you used a different design or colours would look great for Christmas as the glitter looks a little like sparkly snow. You can buy Konad ( or similar stamps) from
Beauty supply shops and eBay



2 comments:

  1. heyy love your blog! i followed for suree <3 do you think you could check out my blog and maybe follow back? i would love my blog to be as good as yours xo

    ReplyDelete